Greater Sudbury 2013 Earth Day Festival
Circles & Cycles: Celebrating Sustainable Communities
Saturday, April 27th
10am – 5pm
École secondaire du Sacré-Cœur, 261 Notre Dame Avenue
Join us for the kick off to Sudbury's festival season!!
- Free 10am yoga session! (Bring your mat if you have one)
- Local Food Fair
- Live Music
- Buskers (new this year!)
- Interactive activities and performances for the whole family
- Vendors and Exhibitors - huge range of businesses and organizations
- Giveaways and Raffle Prizes
- Giant clothing swap organized by Green Acorn Consulting - exchange your gently used clothing
- Toy swap - exchange your gently used toys
- TEDxYouth@Nickel City off-site venue - listen to fascinating speakers at this great event (being held at Science North the same day) for FREE!
Arrive green and in style by active transportation, transit or carpooling!
Secure bicycle parking available.
Free transit passes are available for people traveling to and from the festival - download here.